Methods of Contributing to our Parishes
Parishioner contributions are the primary source of income for our parishes and are essential for the life and upkeep of our parishes. Ongoing support is greatly appreciated. There are several ways in which you can contribute to the upkeep of the parish.
- Online donation through gofundme. Click here >> Sandford Parish
- Online donation through gofundme. Click here >> St Philip’s Parish
- Envelope system: please contact Helen McMahon (Sandford) or Gloria Smythe (St Philip’s)
- Standing order or Cheque via the Parish Treasurer: The Honorary Treasurers are Barry Prendiville (Sandford) and Guy Kilroy (St Philip’s).
- Cash: on the plate at church services.
- Charitable Donation Scheme (Irish Revenue): for further details please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The parish is a registered charity.
Contact details are listed in the SandMill News which is published and distributed to parishioners, or alternatively contact the Parish Office: 086 038 6432.